Who is eligible for this program?
1. Current final year students who are getting read for campus interviews or interviews outside college after their graduation.
2. Civil Engineering graduates who have recently completed their degree and looking for Jobs.
Why this program?
This program offers training in five important modules as listed below, with which an Engineer can get a job, one hundred percent.
Module-1): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers for Design Engineer Jobs.
Module-2): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers for Site Engineer Jobs.
Module-3): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers for Quantity Surveyor/ Estimating & Costing Jobs.
Module-4): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers from IS Codes (IS456, IS875, IS1893)
Module-5): Manual Structural analysis and design using IS456 & SP16.
Apart from the above 5 modules, we recommend the students to revise four B.Tech subjects and a few soft skills subjects. We shall provide the link from ECC google drive for downloading.
Once, the student spends 2-3 months time on the above content, there is no question of not getting through any interview.
The fees if the above modules are taken separately is as below.
1. Q&A for Design Engineer: Rs.2000/-
2. Q&A for Site Engineer: Rs.2000/-
3. Q&A for Quantity Surveyor: Rs.10000/-*
[ Apart from FAQ’s training, complete course on QS will be given in this module ]
4. Q&A from IS Codes: Rs.2000/-
5. Manual structural analysis & design: Rs.5000/-
Total Fees : Rs.21000/-
To know the special offer on this, please Visit www.civiljobstraining.com for more details.
ENGINEERS CADD CENTER PVT LTD