Master Program in Civil & Structural CADD
This program is THE BEST program which we recommend for Civil Engineers. After doing this program, there is no question of not getting a job. This is the program which is most popular at ECC. We are happy to inform you that thousands of Fresh Civil Engineers and Final year Civil students are opting this course from all over India.
The 8 Modules Covered in this Master Program are as below.
1) 100 Frequently asked Interview Question & Answers for Design Engineer Jobs.
2) 100 Frequently asked Question & Answers for a Site Engineer Jobs.
3) 100 Frequently Asked Question & Answers for an Estimator/ Quantity Surveyor.
4) Q & A from IS456, IS875 & IS1893.
5) Manual Structural analysis & design of multistory building using SP16.
6) STAAD (Module 1 & 2) full-fledged training & projects
7) ETABS full-fledged training & projects
8) SAP & SAFE training
(If taken separately as an online training program)
1) Q&A for Design Engineer: Rs.2000/-
2) Q&A for Site Engineer: Rs.2000/-
3) Q&A for Quantity Surveyor: Rs.7000/- [ QS FAQ’s + Complete QS course ]
4) Q&A from IS Codes: Rs.2000/-
5) Manual structural analysis & design: Rs.5000/-
6) STAAD (Module 1 & 2) full-fledged training & projects: Rs.5000/-
7) ETABS full-fledged training & projects: Rs.3000/-
8) SAP & SAFE training: Rs.3000/-
Fees: Rs.64,000/- (For training @ ECC, Hyderabad premises)
Rs.29,000/- (For online Training)
Master Program Package Discount ~ 45% : Rs.13,000/-
Final offer fee (online): Rs.16,000/-
Scholarships for economically backward students.
(Only for Freshers and current college students)
Visit scholarship column in this website to know the procedure and eligibility. (or) Pick this link.
[ Seats: 5000 only for students across India ]
Scholarships and offer is valid for the students who book their seat now.
How to book the seat / block this Silver Jubilee offer?
Current college going students (second years, third years , final years & freshers) may pay Rs.1000/- in advance and book their seat. They can make the balance payment, whenever they wish to commence the training within a maximum span 3 years.
Can I change my course at a later stage?
Yes!. The student may change the course to any single course if they feel so. The advance paid will be 100% valued.
I want to book the seat now? What to do?
Scan the code below, and pay Rs.1000/- and send your details to 98661-31068. Then we shall confirm your admission and send you the course offering letter. Thereafter, you can pay the balance and undergo training at a later stage.
What will be the validity period to pay the balance?
For second years, the course / offer / scholarship will be kept open for 3 years; while for third years, this would be 2 years; while for final years and freshers, this would be valid for 18 months.
Engineers CADD Centre (P) Ltd