This course is for Mechanical Engineers who wish to become an “all rounder”. Usually Mechanical Engineers learn 2 CAD software on an average. Some learn 1, some 2, some 3 and some many. This program is designed as a bundle with one drafting software, four modeling software, one analysis software and one finite element meshing software and finally 30 solid modeling Projects.
Why this bundle package?
1) This is for the students who target to be among top 5% among everyone who learn similar software.
2) This is for the students, who believe that learning more than others is the best way to get through the heavy job competition.
3) Engineers who are planning to go abroad for their Masters. This training would really help them get financial aid during their second semester or help them in getting a part time employment.
4) Engineers who are taking long term GATE coaching. This will help them do some productive work in the one year time they take in GATE coaching.
Course learning plan?
1) Mechanical Engineering freshers. It would take 6 months to complete 4-5 hrs a day to become master in all the subject content.
2) Current college going students. We recommend them to take up this training during second year and do it in 6 stages. During the second year of their Engineering, we recommend them to do AutoCAD & Creo. Later during third year, we recommend them to do CATIA, UG & Solidworks. Later in their first year first semester, we recommend them to do ANSYS & Hypermesh. Later, they can undergo training on 30 Solid Modeling Projects.
- ProE/ Creo
- Solid works
- 24# Solid modeling Projects using ProE
- 30# Solid modeling Projects using Creo
- 30# Solid modeling Projects using Catia
- 9# Solid modeling Projects using UG
Fees: Rs.68,600/- (For training @ ECC, Hyderabad premises)
Rs.25,200/- (For online Training)
Master Program Package Discount ~ 36% : Rs.9200/-
Final offer fee (online): Rs.16000/-
Scholarships for economically backward students.
(Only for Freshers and current college students)
Visit scholarship column in this website to know the procedure and eligibility. (or) Pick this link.
[ Seats: 5000 only for students across India ]
Scholarships and offer is valid for the students who book their seat now.
How to book the seat / block this Silver Jubilee offer?
Current college going students (second years, third years , final years & freshers) may pay Rs.1000/- in advance and book their seat. They can make the balance payment, whenever they wish to commence the training within a maximum span 3 years.
Can I change my course at a later stage?
Yes!. The student may change the course to any single course if they feel so. The advance paid will be 100% valued.
I want to book the seat now? What to do?
Scan the code below, and pay Rs.1000/- and send your details to 98661-31068. Then we shall confirm your admission and send you the course offering letter. Thereafter, you can pay the balance and undergo training at a later stage.
What will be the validity period to pay the balance?
For second years, the course / offer / scholarship will be kept open for 3 years; while for third years, this would be 2 years; while for final years and freshers, this would be valid for 18 months.
Engineers CADD Centre (P) Ltd