Master Program in Civil & Structural CADD
This program is THE BEST program which we recommend for Civil Engineers. After doing this program, the student spends 3-4 months time on the content mentioned below there is no question of not getting a job. This is the program which is most popular at ECC. We are happy to inform you that thousands of Fresh Civil Engineers and Final year Civil students are opting this course from all over India.
Why this program?
This program offers training in Twelve important modules as listed below, with which an Engineer can get a job, one hundred percent.
Module-1) Staad Level 1
Module-2) Staad Advance
Module-3) Etabs Level 1 & Level 2
Module-4) Quantity Surveying
Module-5): Manual Structural analysis and design using IS456 & SP16.
Module-6): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers for Design Engineer Jobs.
Module-7): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers for Site Engineer Jobs.
Module-8): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers for Quantity Surveyor/ Estimating & Costing Jobs.
Module-9): 100 Frequently asked interview question and answers from IS Codes (IS456, IS875, IS1893)
Module-11): 3DS Max
The fees of the above modules are taken separately is as below.
1. Staad Level 1: Rs.2500/-
2. Staad Advance: Rs.2500/-
3. Etabs Level 1 & Level 2: Rs.3000/-
4. Quantity Surveying: Rs.8000/-
5. Manual Structural Designing: Rs.5000/-
6. Q&A for Design Engineer: Rs.2000/-
7. Q&A for Site Engineer: Rs.2000/-
8. Q&A for Quantity Surveyor: Rs.2000/-*
9. Q&A from IS Codes: Rs.2000/-
10. AutoCAD(2D&3D): Rs.1000/-
11. 3DS Max: Rs.2500/-
12. Primavera: Rs.3600/-
Total Fees : Rs.34,220/-
Course available from December 2021.
Who is eligible for this program?
1. Current final year students who are getting read for campus interviews or interviews outside college after their graduation.
2. Civil Engineering graduates who have recently completed their degree and looking for Jobs.
Engineers CADD Centre (P) Ltd