UNIGRAPHICS PROJECTS

UG training is learnt by over 80% students who come out as a Mechanical Engineer. Out of 10 Jobs available in the Solid Modeling/ Product design areas, one receives over 500 applications. Of these 500 Engineers, about 60% will not be good in basics of Engineering drawing and Machine drawing subjects. So, they get disqualified straight away. Of, the remaining 40% people, 10% people, means about 50 students will be good at UG. Now, the question is who can top these 50 students and get the Job. All of them might have learnt UG at some good institute or good Instructor and so they will have more or less equal skills. Here, this kind of Projects course will come to your rescue. When compared to a person who has done just the course, training along with so many modeling projects will give that cutting edge skills required to get through the interview process and secure a Job. We teach 9 Projects in this training program. As the projects in this program are currently less, we recommend the students to practice 21 more projects to become a Master.

 

One should take this course after completing training in UG. Student will get a certificate titled ” Advanced Certificate course in 3D Modeling using UG”.

 

List of projects..

  1. AIRCOCK ASSEMBLY
  2. BLOW OFF COCK ASSEMBLY
  3. BUSH PIN TYPE FLANGE COUPLING ASSEMBLY
  4. C-CLAMP ASSEMBLY
  5. CLAPPER BLOCK ASSEMBLY
  6. CRANE HOOK ASSEMBLY
  7. CROSS HEAD ASSEMBLY
  8. DRILL JIG ASSEMBLY
  9. OLD HAM COUPLING ASSEMBLY

COURSE FEES & TRAINING METHODOLOGY

Training Methodology-1: (At ECC Premises)

Note: ECC is closed because of the Pandemic in March 2020 and will remain closed till the Pandemic completely ends. So, the students are advised to prefer online training only.

a) The student is supposed to listen the day’s prescribed syllabus through our e-learning video lectures.
b) Then he is supposed to practice the same in the computer lab, with the help of e-tutors.
c) The lectures are made in such a way that the student will be able to do without any staff help.
d) Still, if the students gets any doubt, then the staff will assist him.

Course Fees: Rs.1800/-

Training Methodology-2: (Completely online)

a) The student is supposed to listen the day’s prescribed syllabus through our e-learning video lectures.
b) Then he is supposed to practice the same in the computer lab, with the help of e-tutors.
c) Software installation help will be given by our Systems support Engineer.
d) The lectures are made in such a way that the student will be able to do without any staff help.
e) Still, if the students gets any doubt, they are required to make a note of the same and email us in the doubts section in our online portal www.eccindia.org
f) Our instructors will answer your queries within 24 hours (or) will come online through skype and shall answer all the queries from all the students.

Course Fees: Rs.900/-

CONTACT INFORMATION

Contact Ms. Naima on 98661-31068 between 11am-6pm for any queries (or) Email us at services@eccindia.org and mark a copy to training@eccindia.org

For any Queries on online training, please contact Mr. Sadiq between 9am-6pm on 97033-31068.